Our vision is to build the data-driven shop floor of the future that enables a smart and sustainable industry.
Our Manufacturing and IoT software solution enables industrial companies to tap the full potential of their data. Software engineering is our DNA, and through an agile way of working and a great team, we are constantly developing our products. We are fully committed to agility, transparency (1on1s, holistic feedback, especially to leadership), and state-of-the-art technologies (DevOps Workflows, Kubernetes, Kafka, React, Kotlin).
We guarantee exciting tasks in a young company that is constantly changing and improving and where you can actively shape its future.
For more information: www.azeti.net
Our Technology Stack:
- Join our software development teams in their daily work.
- Maintain and further develop our applications using our state-of-the-art technology stack.
- Collaborate in an agile team using agile methodologies.
- Spring-boot Framework
- Kafka event streaming
- React Testing Library
- Code versioning with Git (Gitlab)
- Application containerization with Docker
- Containerized application management with Kubernetes
➔ Monitoring and Observability:
- Kibana (ELK Stack)
- Enrolled student (bachelor or master) at a German university in computer science or a comparable study program (e.g., Machine Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering).
- Our technology stack (s. below) speaks to you; you can't wait to start working with them.
- You have fluent verbal and written English communication skills (German is a plus).
- You are a responsible team player with a structured way of working.
- You are curious, eager to learn, and always up for a challenge.
What we offer:
These strange times demand a lot from everyone. We provide a trusting and long-term work environment for our teams and are searching for people who will add to our team for the following years. Besides having a stable business, we are backed by Aurubis AG and are a secure employer for your next career step.
- Responsibility from day one with tasks that directly impact our product development.
- State-of-the-art technology stack with exciting developments already in line.
- Attractive monthly salary with 1.500 Euros gross.
- Flexible working hours (20 hours weekly) that consider your university schedule and study requirements.
- Up to 100% home office possible. You can also choose to work at our Mindspace office in Berlin.
- Free choice of hardware (Mac or Windows) provided by us.
- Agile work in a colorful, diverse, international team with flat hierarchies.
- Excellent career and personal development possibilities plus full access to Udemy Business.
- Fully paid Urban Sports Club membership.
- Monthly digital meal voucher for up to 103,50 Euros.
- Corporate Benefits Program with awesome discounts.
How to apply:
If you have any questions, please get in touch with our Head of Engineering, Juanjuan Yin (firstname.lastname@example.org